Oh, another one! Tagged by bruitist
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post
4. Actually tell them you tagged them
Where does your username come from?
How many bookshelves do you own?
How do you organise things - alphabetically or incorrectly?
Incorrectly, I suppose. When I try to organize anything I just kind of put stuff in a general area with other things vaguely related to each other.
What work of fiction do you wish would be adapted into a film/TV series?
Does a song count? I would LOVE to see Tweeter and the Monkey Man by the Traveling Wilburys made into a movie—there is SO MUCH potential in that story (although let’s be real Hollywood would fuck it up)
Which author have you read the most books by?
Probably JK Rowling (unsurprisingly)
What are Sunday afternoons for?
Tumblr—as are Saturday mornings, Thursday evenings, Tuesday midnights, Wednesday dusks, Monday middays and Friday dawns.
Elementary or Sherlock?
What’s your favourite word?
What are your favourite pair of shoes/boots?
I used to have a pair of mid-calf boots that had pockets on the sides just big enough for some hidden spare cash on nights out, but unfortunately they have fallen apart (RIP).
You have a £10/$15 book token, what do you buy
Hm, well, offhand I can’t think of a book I’ve been meaning to buy, so I guess I’d have to have a look around the store a bit first. Although I’d probably use it as an excuse to splurge and buy something that’s usually out of my price range.
Have you ever made your own sausage?
Nope, I am a vegetarian—although even if I wasn’t, I probably still would not have. (Or is this is a euphemism I am unfamiliar with?)
(don’t worry, I won’t be offended if any of you don’t want to do this)
- If you could have any type of animal as a pet, either currently living, extinct, or mythological, which would you choose?
- Favorite type of weather?
- If time travel were possible, would you travel to the past or the future?
- Unpopular opinion?
- Moments after it was proven that reincarnation is real and we live in a cyclical world of death and rebirth based on karma, you are hit by a bus and killed. Honestly, what do you think your next life would be?
- Name one weird quirk you have.
- Favorite go-to curse word?
- Mango or papaya?
- Name one obsolete technology you wish were still relevant.
- Favorite “fun fact”?
- What is the story behind how you got your name?